Thursday, February 9, 2012

February Hutto IABCA Show!

Well we headed down to Hutto this past weekend to hit the shows! Leo ended up taking Best of Breed in shows two and three, but the competition was fierce for Group and Gold Cup and we didn't get any ribbons...this time! ;)

It was overcast and most of my photos didn't turn out, but I got a few. Of course I couldn't get any of the adult Shilohs in the ring because we were in there too! Hope you enjoy the few shots I did get. :)

Below, Kyrie's brother Chester! Chester took Best of Breed in show one. :) I only wished I'd been able to get a better photo of him--but he kept moving!

Joyce and Alan also brought their other boy, Travis! Travis is from the Venus/Big Jake litter. He really resembles his dam...except for that HUGE wide head of his! That is pure Big Jake!

Blair brought her two boys all the way from Louisiana! Here is the extremely handsome Torren, hanging out in his crate. I love his face and he has a wonderful friendly temperament! Torren really never met a person he didn't like. :)

Blair's younger boy, Killian, is just a pup still! He is from the second Laska/Timba litter, brother to the very handsome Jaxx. :) Here he is soaking up the attention and hanging out in his crate. Getting a shot in the crate was difficult because he kept coming over to me to see what I was doing!

Blair tried to stack Killian for me but he wasn't having any of it!

...until he got in the ring, that is. Then he stood like a statue! A little more work and that boy will be taking home some ribbons! Here he is competing in Herding Group:

Along for moral support was Blair's mom with her new Shiloh pup from Solace! Here is Mato from the Asia/Aslan litter. :) No show is complete without a super-cute pup to get all the attention. ;)

Thanks for looking everyone--I hope you enjoyed our photos!

No comments: