Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Leo and Littermates!

One of the things I wanted to do for Leo's first birthday was collect pictures (past and present) of all of his littermates. Fortunately we are blessed with a fantastic circle of puppy parents, and almost all of us have kept in touch and traded pictures and information over the months! My profound thanks must go out to Anne, Liz, Karen, and most definitely Michelle for getting new pics of Kai, who we have not seen pictures of since she was quite small!

First let's look at the girls! Below we have Ginger and Kai at around three weeks, eight weeks, and one year! Sadly I couldn't find the original LER pic of Ginger so I settled for a different one.











Here we have Sunny and Nana, again at three weeks, seven or eight weeks, and one year (technically Nana is ten and a half months in the oldest pic, but it's the most recent I have). Sunny is the dark-faced girl on the left and Nana is on the right. Nana was the only smooth pup in our litter.









And, finally, here are Leo and MC! MC, of course, is the dark pup in the pic, and Leo the light one on the left. :)










I hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures of all of Leo's littermates as much as I have collecting them!!

No comments: