Monday, October 6, 2008

Shilohs at the UKC Show!

The North Texas American Pit Bull Terrier Club hosts a twice-annual UKC show here in Denton. We are always impressed with how nice and friendly the people are and it is great to introduce a couple of new people to the Shiloh Shepherd every time we show up! This time Zak was out of town and I could only take one dog, so Leo and I hopped in the car and zoomed out to the fairgrounds. I was glad I took Leo because all while we were there people were stopping over who remembered when Leo visited back in the spring! I have taught Leo to look at the camera when I say "Movie Star!" so here he is with his movie-star face:



We also had other Shiloh friends come for a visit! Christi and her family with Brandy, who was only ten weeks old at the last show, and their brand-new puppy Bruno came to the show as well! Brandy is such a sweetie, she is in training to be a Therapy Dog and she got lots of great practice meeting people! Bruno is an amazing pup, what a personality! Here is my favorite picture, with Leo looking back at the camera as if to say "Awww, aren't they cute?"



Usually when I'm the one taking pictures I never get any of my own dog, but Christi's dad was nice enough to take this one of me, Leo, Christi, and Brandy. Thanks for a great time, guys!

No comments: